Elacin Swim for watertight earsAlso available for:
People who enjoy water sports such as surfing, sailing, rowing, swimming and water polo regularly experience ear inflammation or infection. Elacin has developed a custom-made earpiece that reduces the chance of inflammation or infection.
The Elacin Swim is a custom-made earplug for swimming. It contains no acoustical filter and closes of the auditory canal fully. People with grommets or an eardrum perforation can use the earpieces to enjoy water to the max – whether in the shower or in the swimming pool.
Who is it for?
The Elacin Swim has been designed to keep water out of the auditory canal. It is the ideal solution for:
- Water sports enthusiasts (swimmers, rowers, surfers, water polo, etc)
- Water sports enthusiasts with sensitive ears or who are susceptible to ear infections
- Children with grommets in their ears
The Elacin Swim has been developed to keep water from entering the auditory canal
- Custom-made for a perfect fit
- Made from extra soft and light material
- Closes the auditory canal to water and dust
- Easy to insert and remove
- Comfortable to wear
All coloured Elacin Swim earpieces are made to float. The transparent Elacin Swim earpieces, however, are made of a heavier material and will therefore sink.
The Elacin Swim is available in red, blue, green, orange, yellow, plus Swirl, a combination of any two of these colours. These earpieces float in water. The Elacin Swim is also available in a transparent finish and transparent in combination with any one of these colours. These earpieces do not float.
The recommended consumer sales price for the Elacin Swim starts at €60